Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Forming my Bucket List for DCP 2015

Hi All!

So I am seriously so excited for May to come and for my to move to Florida! Just 2 months away!!! 

In the mean time, I have been focusing my excitement into my blog because otherwise I would probably explode. So I have started forming my Disney College Program 2015 Bucket List! Super awesome right?! 

It is a work in progress and I promise that once I get down there, I will make sure to take pictures of each event as I check them off my list so that you know I successfully completed it. If you have any suggestions of things that I should do while in Florida, I would love for any ideas! 6 months should provide me with enough time to get everything accomplished!

You can navigate to my Bucket List by selecting the page name on the tabs on the top of the page, or by clicking the link here : Click Here for my DCP Bucket List

No comments:

Post a Comment